Let's see how long it takes me to eat a bottle of Blair's Mega Death Sauce

Friday, October 22, 2010

Gunked Up

Currently on a pasta streak, had mac 'n cheese 'n hot sauce one day and shells 'n cheese 'n hot sauce another. I'm so creative.


Mac n' Cheese                                                             Shells n' Cheese


One of the troubles that always crops up is the issue of the the hot sauce cap. Usually with the kind of cap used to seal the bottle and the kind of slow pour needed for such spicy foods there is a residue left on the bottle. As sauce gets all over the bottle it makes it difficult to handle. I usually wipe the bottle top off as much as I can every once in a while. This means I'm wasting valuable delicious sauce. Since I am trying to eat as much of it as I can with this experiment I have been avoiding wiping away the gunked up top.

This has lead to an epic mound of dried sauce.
















I am going to wipe it off but it feels like a waste and like cheating. Good thing I'm not a scientist, otherwise I'd be worried about losing my funding.

No comments:

Post a Comment