Let's see how long it takes me to eat a bottle of Blair's Mega Death Sauce

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sandwich Time

Sandwiches were king this weekend. Spicy chili dogs and spicy Harris Teeter brand hoagie over the weekend. I get on food streaks and I seem to be on a sandwich streak right now.  I bought a pack of hoagie rolls, so interesting things, sandwich things, are bound to happen.

Harris Teeter Brand Veggie Sub, four drops of Insanity sauce.



Veggie Chili Veggie Dogs, the hot sauce is hard to see but it's there, quietly kicking it up a notch. 


Thinking about it, this could have been called the "What is Hot Sauce Good On?" blog. The answer, of course, is everything but I could have tried to prove it. I see a possible side project on the horizon. 


My current sauce level is above the "P" in Heart/Respiratory Problems






No comments:

Post a Comment